Codex: Adeptus Mechanicus contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Adeptus Mechanicus collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, you’ll find:
- Disciples of the Machine God: a detailed history of the Adeptus Mechanicus, from their inception to the 41st Millennium, describing their devotion to the divine trinity – the Omnissiah, the Machine God and the Motive Force;
- An illustrated organisation of the Adeptus Mechanicus’ fighting forces, divided into macroclades, cohorts and maniples, with an overview of the hierarchy of the Cult Mechanicus;
- Bastions of the Machine God: a map of their forge worlds, Mechanicus-aligned Knight worlds, Skitarii expeditions and Dark Mechanicus worlds;
- Iconography of the Adeptus Mechanicus: icons, sigils and background information for 11 infamous forge worlds;
- The Ever-faithful: colours and heraldries for 17 examples of Kastelan Robots of the Cult Mechanicus;
- A guide to the structure of a Mechanicus-aligned Knight House, with 4 examples of Questor Mechanicus heraldry;
- A detailed timeline of key events, discoveries and battles in the history of the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Background and details on each character, vehicle and unit available to an Adeptus Mechanicus army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the major forge worlds expertly painted by the ‘Eavy Metal team.
Everything you need to get a Adeptus Mechanicus army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 22 datasheets containing rules for every Adeptus Mechanicus unit;
- Army abilities reflecting the Adeptus Mechanicus’ methods of war;
- Armoury of the Machine God: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Adeptus Mechanicus;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Congregations of War: rules for Battle-forged armies:
- Forge World Dogma for armies with the following forge world keywords – Mars, Graia, Metalica, Lucius, Agripinaa, Stygies VIII, and Ryza;
- 28 Stratagems, 20 of which are unique to this army – 7 are used with specific forge worlds, and 1 is specific to the Questor Mechanicus,
- the Arcana Mechanicus: a selection of rare wargear, some forgeworld-specific;
- 6 Warlord Traits for use by any Warlord, with a further 7 specific to the main forge worlds: Mars, Graia, Metalica, Lucius, Agripinaa, Stygies VIII, and Ryza;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
Start Collecting: Skitarii
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Skitarii miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer 40,000! You’ll receive a Tech-Priest Dominus, an Onager Dunecrawler and a set of ten Skitarii Vanguard, which can be optionally assembled as Skitarii Rangers!
Adeptus Mechanicus: Skitarii
This multi-part plastic kit contains everything needed to make either ten Skitarii Rangers or ten Skitarii Vanguard. Included in the box are 124 components - twenty-three heads, eleven of which are Skitarii Rangers, twenty-five weapons, a small transfer sheet one Citadel 60x35.5mm Oval Base and ten Citadel 25mm Round Bases.
Adeptus Mechanicus: Sicarians
This multi-part plastic kit contains all the parts necessary to build five Adeptus Mechanicus Sicarians - either Sicarian Ruststalkers or Sicarian Infiltrators, including one princeps. Each model features extensive body modification - flesh has given way to machine, and what little remains is encased in pressurised armour. Sensors, pressure gauges and data arrays cover their surfaces, and an included five sets of legs add a variety of posing options, making your squad truly your own.
The Sicarian Infiltrators are the scout class; almost their entire human heads have been replaced with an intricate domed helm allowing a three-hundred and sixty degree view of the battlefield. Two weapon options are available to each model - ten sets of stubcarbine and power sword, or ten sets of taser goad and flechette blaster; a total of twenty weapons in the box. Their princeps carries a stubcarbine and power sword, with an included infoslave skull - every movement recorded and analysed for the optimisation of battle.
The box contains 117 components, and is supplied with five 40mm Round bases.
Adeptus Mechanicus: Electro Priests
This eighty-two component, multi-part plastic kit contains everything needed to build five Corpuscarii or five Fulgurite Electro-Priests. These detailed miniatures are supplied with five Citadel 32mm Round Bases.
Adeptus Mechanicus: Kastellan Robots
This ninety-five component multi-part plastic kit contains everything you need to make two Kastelan Robots and one Cybernetica Datasmith. The Kastelan Robots are armed to where their teeth would be, if they had teeth - options include two sets of power fists, two sets of twin-linked phosphor blasters and a choice of carapace-mounted weaponry (incendine combustor or yet another phosphor blaster - two of each are supplied). The Cybernetica Datasmith is armed with a gamma pistol, dataspike and a servo arm assembly featuring a rivet gun. A prehensile socket drill allows him to reprogram the Kastelan Robots on-the-fly. He also features a choice of two heads.
The Kastelan Robots are supplied with two Citadel 60mm Round Bases, and the Cybernetica Datasmith includes one Citadel 32mm Round Base.
Adeptus Mechanicus: Ironstrider
This multi-part, 80-component plastic kit contains all the parts necessary to build either one Ironstrider Ballistarius or a Sydonian Dragoon, and features a small transfer sheet and a 105x70mm oval base.
Adeptus Mechanicus: Kataphron Battle Servitors
This multi-part plastic kit contains an impressive 157 components, with which you can make three Battle Servitors, either Kataphron Destroyers or Kataphron Breachers. Supplied are three Citadel 60mm Round Bases.
Adeptus Mechanicus: Onager Dunecrawler
A light walking tank, the Onager Dunecrawler features four crab-like legs with optional armour plating. The armoured cabin and reactor are complemented by a huge variety of modelling options, with searchlights, smoke launchers, cognis manipulators and mindscanner probes; and the cupola can be modelled closed or open, featuring a Princeps wielding a heavy stubber. You get a massive amount of configuration and customisation available even before applying weaponry.
On the subject of weaponry, included in the box are four variants: an eradication beamer, twin phosphor blasters with sensors, a neutron laser featuring a coaxial cognis heavy stubber or an Icarus array - an awesome anti-air assault package comprising twin autocannons, a gatling flak launcher, an armour-piercing missile launcher and a radar dish.
Included with this 119-component multi-part plastic kit, making one Onager Dunecrawler, is a small Adeptus Mechanicus transfer sheet and a 130mm round base.